Terms: $12250 is a combined bonus for the 5 deposits of the maximum amount ($1000). The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $20 for ETH, $20 for LTC, $20 for Flexepin, $20 for USDT, $30 for Credit Card. The code is valid five times on the first 5 deposits upon sign up. The maximum bet allowed is $10, maximum payout x30 the deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 35x(Bonus+Deposit). The games included: Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games.
in the cashier.
Bitcoin casino is doing the rounds prominently since 2019. In short, the concept of using cryptocurrency as money has been in trend for the last few years. Blockchain technology is already grappling the world, and it is not going away, considering the way it has been winning hearts. Today the Bitcoin has become such a big hit among every investor, people trade in this Bitcoin and are reaping benefits. However, the Bitcoin online casino has slowly become a hit. It came from the time when people were still struggling to understand how it works in the real world to make it work online.
Just as the Bitcoin was trying to make big steps, newer innovations happened, and soon enough, the Bitcoin gambling site began to catch up. While a few casinos used traditional currency and payment methods, besides Bitcoin, a few others have taken the plunge of going for Bitcoin-only methods. These get the best games and offer the fastest withdrawals and anonymity like no other.
Remember the time when the casinos took a big leap from the brick and mortar venues to the online casinos. This just happened in the early 2000s. Now, we are already on the throes of another such phase, marking the entry of a new bitcoin casino 2020. At Red Dog, you can check out the best options to use Bitcoin to play for real money.
Today, the world knows Bitcoin deeply and the way to trade them in the Bitcoin exchanges. Bitcoin was created by an unknown person using an alias of Satoshi Nakamoto. There are no banks involved to deal or trade with this bitcoin. It is a cryptocurrency, meaning that it is a virtual currency, which possesses tight cryptographic security. This keeps the cryptocurrency hard to counterfeit and even decrease any chance of double-spending.
There is no single central bank or financial organization monitoring it to make it completely free from any kind of government or law interference.
Moreover, Bitcoin’s Blockchain network uses the Proof of Work system to create and has blocks together. This also helped in the mining of the bitcoins. Using this exceptional secrecy method, one can mine bitcoins in a secure manner, but it is highly technical. Today, we have varieties of cryptocurrencies, and even miners all consuming more energy. But, it has also eased the ways to play casino with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
To use it to play at BTC online casino, you need to deposit in one of the wallets using private keys. This could be accessed from your desktop or mobile phone with ease. Go for the cloud-based wallet to deposit the funds. The next step would be to buy bitcoins through coin exchange like that of the Coinbase or Bittrex by using the bank account or credit cards. There are even direct dealers or sellers of Bitcoins who are available in reliable online platforms. Select the ones offering great transaction rates. There is also the presence of Bitcoin ATMs. You may even go for mixing the coins or coin laundering where you may mix the coins you collected from all the sources. On doing this, you are securing the Bitcoins and practically cutting off any link between you and the source of Bitcoins.
Blockchain technology was put to use by Satoshi Nakamoto. However, the debate remains on whether it is a single person or a group of people using the same pseudonym.
The Bitcoin we know today is around since 1982 itself. A computer scientist by the name of David Chaum had then conceptualized E-Cash. This was a time when people were still not sure of how one could secure their data privacy. However, this was when he claimed that only the receiver and sender would be able to see the payment details through his payment option.
It was just the beginning, as in 1997 and 1998, more such innovations happened. There was Adam Back’s Hash-cash, and then in 1998, Nick Szabo created the concept of Bit Gold where one need not have a bank to take care of the transaction.
It was in 2008 when Satoshi Nakamoto came up with this earth-shattering revelation of Bitcoin. In this research paper, he detailed how one could go ahead with the payment with complete anonymity and with safe digital signatures. At the end of October 2008, the first Bitcoin exchange rate was set to be 1,309.03 BTC, equivalent to $1.
The first purchase using Bitcoin happened in May 2010 when a man used 10,000 BTC to buy two pizzas in London while sitting in Florida. This was also when people watching its growth noticed the vulnerability the Bitcoin possessed. Thus, a sudden rise in exchanging and trading of Bitcoin began in November 2010, taking the market cap to $1 million.
Knowing this to be the best time to play to the tunes of the market, newer cryptocurrencies came to the market. This included Litecoin and other altcoins. This came up with the purpose of either being better than Bitcoin or offering more benefits to the users.
This was also the time for the rise in real money bitcoin casino to come up. Things were going smoothly until 2016 when Mt. Gox, the crypto exchange went bankrupt. However, that did not stop the Bitcoin from reaching greater heights.
Bitcoins are the most preferred modes of payout methods, thanks to this option to remain anonymous. As stated earlier, the mixing of coins is what makes it easy for the people to maintain secrecy and confidentiality as per the regulations.
Now you need to know how to ensure anonymity by following these steps.
- Go to the Tor browser since it is more secure than the regular browser. Here is a special Bitcoin Blender.
- Create an anonymous email address from Mailinator. Use this to create an anonymous e-wallet at Bitcoin Blender.
- This will immediately start working as a wallet, and you will need to take care of using this to access the site for mixing coins.
- From this newly created e-wallet, send the bitcoins for mixing.
- Now, create another wallet using the same technique via the Tor browser. This wallet is where you deposit bitcoins and use it for playing in the casino that takes bitcoin.
- Ensure having a different password to access this wallet. Have multiple email addresses and passwords to jumble up the Bitcoin. This would make anonymity even stricter.
- CoinMixer or BitBlender are the best ways to blend the bitcoins.
- Simply create an account at either of these sites and select the ‘Quick Mix’ option.
- Send a said amount of Bitcoins to a particular address and then set aside another address to receive the mixed coins.
- You send these coins from the second e-wallet you had just created.
- The destination will be an actual wallet where you want funds to reach.
- Use these to play in the casino that accept bitcoin.
- Security and Anonymity: Players in the online casinos would want to make transactions without revealing a lot about them. You may not want to disclose your betting methods or banking and personal information. Though casinos have encryption and stuff, it is still a risk not many prefer taking. With Bitcoin, people can remain anonymous while depositing. Its technology is highly secretive, allowing the players enough secrecy.
- Instant Deposits and Withdrawals: When you deposit in a casino via debit card or credit card, it goes to the banks for processing. Banks may take their own time, and some may not even allow betting in the online casinos. So, using e-wallets for playing with Bitcoin is a great option. These Bitcoin wallets are easy to use, and hence, deposits and withdrawals happen in a matter of few seconds. The money you want to take as payout will also be instant as the money goes directly to the e-wallet.
- No Need for Revealing Self: Bitcoin users can do transactions in any currency via Bitcoin, and the currency will automatically get converted to the casinos’ preferred currency. You need not worry about a conversion or if your currency will be acceptable or not too.
- Bitcoin Casinos Have Better Odds: Most of the BTC gambling sites are indeed generous, and their exchange values and the payout structure is more liberal. The players will be able to offer a very low house edge of a maximum of 3%, which is quite low in comparison to other online casinos. Yes, there are also casinos offering 0 or 1% house edge.
- Volatile Currency to Exchange: Bitcoins may rise against the dollar, giving you better rewards or beneficial service. However, there are times when the value of the currency might be higher, and this is when you may find it pocket pinching.
Now that we know the benefits the Bitcoin innovation has brought to the punters online, we, at Red Dog Casino, provide you a list of the best BTC casino games. We have taken this as a challenge to offer everything to our players and more. From getting popular game developers to design interesting titles to creating attractive bonuses to allure the players, we do it all. The players are also having a gala time exploring these dimensions and enjoying every bit of bitcoin casino games.
- Bitcoin Roulette
Roulette fad has caught up with everyone. People cannot have enough of the Bitcoin roulette and the variants they get to play from the top developers. So, try your luck playing American Roulette, European Roulette, or even French Roulette. There are live casino lobbies in the Bitcoin casinos where you can interact with live dealers and fellow players online. Just make sure to select a legit bitcoin casino. Check out Immersive Roulette or other such titles with multiple camera angles and even varied gamble types on offer.
- Bitcoin Slots
When you check out the famous sites to play casino games with Bitcoin, slot games would be on the top of that list. A hugely popular game, slot games are available across different genres or themes. So, pick from Asian theme, mythological theme, adventure, or fruit theme games. These titles are all ideal if you seek adrenaline-pumping action and bonus features. There is never a dull moment as you spin the reel and wait for the rewards for hitting. Make sure to know the rules of the games before you go betting in any slot. Look out for multiplier rewards and jackpot titles, some paying you in progressive big wins! You can even earn Free Spins as a part of the Bitcoin deposit bonus. Some of the famous titles played at Red Dog casino include The Mariachi 5, Caesar’s Empire, Dr.Winmore, Asgard, Ancient Gods, Pulsar, and more. The amazing jackpot titles are also worth trying your hand on like the Megasaur, Spirit of Inca, Aztec’s Millions and the list goes on.
- Bitcoin Video Poker
One of the earliest games to make the transition from land-based casinos to the online casino has to be the Video Poker. The titles you can try in this Bitcoin casino are Aces and Eights, Sevens Wilds, All American Poker, and more. They are very engaging and have a huge fan following from across different sectors.
- Bitcoin Blackjack
European Blackjack, Face Up 21, Match Up 21, Blackjack + Perfect Pairs, and other such titles are here for you to have fun in Blackjack specials. The game has always been a big draw among the players of the table games and in the live casino as well.
Red Dog is a BTC casino for real money from where you can get varieties of bonuses and promotions. This includes a welcome bonus and daily or weekly promotions. VIP Program and a Loyalty program are also the add-ons.
This Bitcoin casino with welcome bonus will reward you anything from free spins to attractive points and match up bonuses worth several BTC. They are attractive, as are the Loyalty bonuses that the players can use to climb up different levels. There are special leaderboard benefits to avail here, making your time worthwhile at this Bitcoin casino.
Red Dog is a Bitcoin deposit casino where you can avail of the options of depositing in regular payment methods along with Bitcoins. The minimum deposit amount here is $20, and the maximum deposit amount is $2500.
It is easy to deposit via the Bitcoin wallet while playing games at Red Dog. To deposit via bitcoin, you need not pay any transaction fee. The deposit processing time is a maximum of 15 minutes. Talking about the cashout option via Bitcoin, you will not have to pay any processing or transaction fee. However, you need to wait for 1 to 3 days to let the withdrawal reflect in your wallet. The minimum withdrawal is $150, and the maximum withdrawal amount is $2500.
The steps to deposit are pretty easy as you will follow while depositing in any other e-wallet. To start with, the e-wallet of Bitcoin should have sufficient funds to transfer. The wallets may contain mixed coins or blended coins to protect your account or risk a major loss.
- On registering at Red Dog, one of the trustworthy sites, go to deposit by selecting the payment method.
- Select the Bitcoin and the amount you want to transfer to deposit.
- Enter the ID and password while confirming your account and wallet.
- Click on Confirm, and you are ready to deposit.
Yes, there is a need to verify the account. The players will need to submit official identification like driving license or passport, proof of address in the form of an electric bill for the last three months.
There are Cloud-based wallets, software, or hardware wallets on offer for you to choose from to deposit at Red Dog Bitcoin site. It is advisable to learn more about these types while selecting the best one for you.
On selecting the Bitcoin option for depositing, the player will receive a private key. This is a randomly generated number. The transaction then goes through around 5 levels of security checks. Once this is done, select the amount of Bitcoins to deposit. On getting this confirmation, the wallet will give out a significant number to the casino.
Yes, it is possible to go for betting in the Bitcoin mobile casinos. But, while selecting the best bitcoin gambling site, ensure that they pay out well. While checking out the licenses and other aspects, ensure to check the time it will take to process the casino bitcoin withdrawal and other such aspects. Ensure the site follows the rules and is provably fair about transferring your winning amount to the wallet.