Terms: The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $20 for ETH, $20 for LTC, $20 for Flexepin, $20 USDT, and $30 for Credit Card. The code is valid 5 times. The maximum allowed bet is $10. The maximum cashout is 30 times the deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 40 times the deposit plus bonus amount. The games included: Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games , BlackJack, Multihand Video Poker, Video Poker, Tri Card Poker.
in the cashier.
Real Money Online Roulette
There are dozens of different types of gambling games that are popular all around the world. Without a doubt, though, one of the consistently most popular gambling games of all time is real roulette. It's a game where a player can reach incredible highs and lows – it's one of the most volatile gambling games to date. Its popularity has spawned several variants on the game's rules, including European, American, French, and many others. Being so incredibly popular, these games are available across thousands of online casinos.
What is more, this entertainment is often advertised in the modern world. In every third Hollywood movie where heroes arrive at the casino, someone plays roulette there. It is worth noting that they do not often show people playing slots. And if they do, it is usually not a luxurious casino but a small illegal basement somewhere under a Chinese restaurant. Thus, modern culture puts a picture in our heads that roulette is a game for the rich and the elite. Obviously, everyone wants to join this fancy group of people and feel like they are part of the higher world. Roulette is considered to be one of the ways up there. And with the invention of online roulette, it became even easier to do so.
As such, it's very easy to find and play online roulette for real money. There are countless casino websites where you can play online roulette games for money. By now, roulette rules should be known to everyone who has visited a casino. There's a roulette table with a dealer, a roulette table, and a roulette wheel with a ball. The goal is to wager money and place bets on the number or color where you believe the ball will land at the end of the next spin. With this in mind, let's delve deeper and learn what real money roulette is about.
Real Money Roulette vs. Free Roulette
At the core of the roulette gaming experience – there are two main variants the game. The first one is called the real money online roulette game. Playing online roulette for real cash means you can win a lot of real money if you get lucky. However, you will need to be careful, as you'll also be wagering real money you can lose. Therefore, we only recommend people who know roulette rules to play the game.
If you're new to the game, we'd recommend putting off real money online roulette for a while. We'd recommend instead that you play a free version of roulette. In this game, you will use play chips, i.e., roulette chips that don't cost any real money. It will give you the perfect opportunity to do some practice and play the game without spending real money.
In time, you will get to learn the rules of the game. You will also have a clearer understanding of the size of the wagers, speed, and the game's volatility. When you finally get comfortable with roulette, you can try and play online casino roulette for real money. This way, you can increase your wealth, as there's a relatively big chance of winning, depending on how you've placed your wagers. However, roulette is a game of discipline, and we repeat this all the time. Keep cool, "wage your wagers", and consider every bet you are going to place. A roulette table is not a place for hot heads.
Popular Online Roulette Variations
Throughout its history, the core version of the roulette game began to evolve and branch out. So, today we have ended up with several variants and variations of the game. You'll get to learn about the most popular versions of roulette games for real money below:
- European Roulette. It is one of the most popular versions of the roulette game – you can play online European roulette for real money in most online casinos, and of course, you can play it with us at the Red Dog Casino! The thing that makes this version unique is the single zero on the table – as opposed to the American variant, for example. It may not seem like a big difference, but roulette experts are well aware of the significance of the single zero in roulette. The single zero rule significantly decreases the house's edge over the player, making it much more probable for the player to win money in the long run. However, note that the house always maintains an edge over the player. Other than the single zero, there are no other differences between European Roulette and American Roulette.
- American Roulette. It is another extremely popular online roulette with real money game. This time around, the thing that separates American Roulette from its European counterpart is the addition of the double zero. So, there is a single zero field and a double zero field – you will see these two fields as you play online American roulette for money. This version is much more prevalent in America, and you're likely to find it in an American land-based casino. The double-zero field implies that the odds of winning will be slightly lower for the player, unlike the European version of the game. But still, the difference is almost negligible, so most players don't really care whether they play the American or the European version of the game as long as they get to play roulette online for money.
- French Roulette. Last on our list of most popular roulette variations is the French Roulette. Although similar to the European version (after all, France is in Europe), there are some significant differences. Namely, you will note two additional rules as you play online French roulette for real money. First, if you place an even-money outside bet and the ball lands on the zero field, you will get 50% of your wager paid back. This rule goes by the name "La Partage". The second unique rule about French roulette goes by the name of "En Prison". If the player prefers, they can use the En Prison rule to "imprison" his outside bet if the ball falls on zero. If the player wins his imprisoned bet during the next spin, they will get the complete wager back as a payout. These two additional rules make the game of roulette much fairer to the player, decreasing the house edge even further. And much like the European version, there's only a single zero field in French roulette.
Regardless of the particular roulette version you select, you will still likely get the best online roulette real money experience. Remember the distinctions between the different variants and how they can influence your play. By knowing this information, you will be able to make the right calls as to which roulette version to play and how. As you can see, decision-making in roulette is always based on the experience every particular player has.
Types of Stakes
There is another essential factor you will need to consider before you play roulette for real cash. What we're talking about is the size of the stake. Basically, there are two types of players. The first type is players who aren't prepared to spend much money and don't want to risk things. The second group consists of players who are prepared to take bigger risks and eventually spend more money to win big. That being said, there are two main types of roulette stakes:
- Low stakes. The low stakes ought to be made by roulette players who don't wish to overspend and are careful with their money. Novice players should also use low stakes and place a small bet for starters. Note that it's only too easy to overextend and bet ever-increasing sums of money. It is why it's important to maintain your discipline as you play roulette. Only wager the amount you'd feel comfortable losing in the best online roulette casino. If you think that low stakes aren't really giving you the excitement you need from playing, then maybe it's time to consider upgrading to the next level of stakes.
- High stakes. Only a true high-roller ought to consider playing roulette with high stakes. It is where the game of roulette can show its true nature, where its volatility gets to shine. The high-stakes players can experience the true highs and lows of the game. So, if high-stakes player gets lucky, they will win huge sums of money. And vice-versa, if a high-roller gets unlucky, they lose considerable sums of money. That is why it's important to take a mental note of the sum of money that you have available to use – and how comfortable you'd feel to lose this sum of money potentially. If you feel good about it, then perhaps you're ready to enjoy online roulette gambling for real money using high stakes.
Regardless if you play with low or high stakes, you need to know that the house has an edge and that the game of roulette plays out mostly by luck. Where the ball lands is completely random, and there's no way to predict it. So, create your bankroll and consider all the factors involved – and only then decide whether to play roulette with low or high stakes.
Tips to Increase Your Chances of Winning at Online Roulette
You will need to know several essential tips to make the best of your roulette casino for real money experience. Following the guidelines below will enhance your experience, making it more likely that you will leave the roulette table completely satisfied. So, without further ado, here are some of the most important online roulette tips that you can use:
- Make wagers that will give you the best odds to win. Roulette is a game of chance. However, you can place your bets in a way to enhance your odds and make the best of what the game has to offer. If you use your cash properly, you will increase your chances of winning.
- Play French or European roulette. Suppose you can find a European roulette variant on an online casino website such as Red Dog Casino (we have it). In that case, you will get to increase your chances of winning at no additional cost significantly. It is due to the aforementioned single zero, La Partage, and En Prison roulette rules (if you play the French variant) we discussed in one of the previous sections. These rules boost the RTP rate of roulette, so it's always a wise move to find and play European or French roulette as opposed to American roulette.
- Avoid American roulette. We don't mean this in the absolute sense – if you prefer to play American roulette, then, by all means, do so. However, it's important to note that American roulette features double zero, and there are no La Partage and En Prison rules. Therefore, it increases the house edge somewhat. In the short run, this most likely won't make any difference. However, in the long run, it could become evident that there's a difference in the number and size of payouts when playing French or European roulette as opposed to American roulette.
- Manage your bankroll wisely. At the very least, you will need to create a bankroll for playing roulette. It could be as simple as setting aside a certain sum of money you allow yourself to use on roulette every month. If you ever find that you lose the whole month's bankroll in one row, you will need to be disciplined and wait until the next month comes to restart the bankroll and start playing roulette again.
The game of roulette is mostly about discipline. Suppose you fail to keep disciplined as you play and if you don't gamble responsibly, then you'd best do a cold turkey and stop playing altogether. However, with some effort, you can turn roulette into a fun hobby that will help you pass the time – and perhaps win you a nice sum of money if you get lucky playing.
Roulette Betting Systems
Roulette has never failed to attract the attention of world-class mathematicians that have tried to use their formulas and knowledge to beat the game. To date, many roulette betting systems have been developed that purport to beat the house. However, no such system has stood the test of time, and no system has been proven to beat the house consistently.
Regardless, players can use some betting systems and see whether they'll get lucky with them playing the game. Below you will find the most popular betting systems you can use if you're playing roulette online for money:
- The Martingale system. If you use the Martingale betting system, it means that you will need to double up your wager every time you lose. The simplest way to do this is to bet on red and black. Every time you lose, you will double your bet to cover the losses you've accrued with your previous wager and still win profits. As you can see, if you get unlucky and string multiple consecutive losses, you can lose big sums of money due to the progressive nature of this betting system. So, Martingale is definitely not for the faint of heart.
- The Paroli system. The Paroli system works as an opposite to the Martingale betting system. You keep your wager the same every time you lose for the next spin. But every time you win – you double your bet. You'll be doing what's known as positive progression staking. Once you win three doubled stakes in a row, you will reset your wager.
- The D’Alembert strategy. This one is easy to use even by novices in the roulette game. You'll first need to pick a wager sum that will act as the base unit. Then, if you win, you will decrease your wager by one unit for the next spin. You will increase your wager by one unit for the next spin if you lose.
The aforementioned betting strategies are some players' most popular roulette betting systems worldwide. Without a doubt, there are many other strategies and betting systems that you can use in this game. That being said, always be careful when using betting systems in roulette. If you aren't careful, depending on the system you use, you can end up losing big sums of money in a short period. Use the roulette betting systems cautiously, and you can win consistent sums of cash.
Why Play Real Money Roulette at Red Dog Casino?
We recommend that you play real money roulette with us for many reasons. You can read about some of them below:
- Play European Roulette by Realtime Gaming. Realtime Gaming is one of the biggest developers in iGaming. It's the premier provider of gambling products for Red Dog Casino – as you will find dozens of this company's best games at our site. The European roulette game is one of the most popular on the site. You'll get to play a roulette game with a single zero and solid RTP value.
- There are several deposit methods and a few withdrawal methods. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, American Express, and others. And there are withdrawal options such as checks, bank wire, and Bitcoin. There are no fees you'll need to pay for the deposits, but there are some fees you may need to pay if you use specific withdrawal methods. With this in mind, you will be able to make quick and convenient deposits and withdrawals to play roulette at Red Dog Casino.
- There's a mobile version of the casino. In it, you will be able to play mobile roulette for real money, on the go, on your mobile device. All the games are compatible, and all you need is a modern Android or iOS device with access to the internet. Then, you can open our website and start playing European Roulette at Red Dog casino!
These are just a tiny part of the reasons why you should play online roulette at Red Dog Casino. We are an entirely legit online casino where you can play some of the best gambling games to date – all made by renowned developer Realtime Gaming. If you're a fan of roulette – especially the European version – then chances are that you'll have a blast playing it at Red Dog Casino. We will take care of you, let you enjoy your favorite game, and the money you make depends only on your luck!
Can I play live roulette at Red Dog Casino?
Currently, there's no option to play live roulette for real money at Red Dog Casino. However, this doesn't mean that this roulette version won't become available in the near future in the casino.
Can I play roulette at Red Dog Casino on mobile?
Yes, the players can use a mobile version of the casino. You may play not only roulette this way, but also many other gambling games that are available on the site – such as slots, keno, blackjack, video poker, and more.
Is Red Dog Casino licensed?
Yes, Red Dog Casino has a license issued by the Curaçao Gaming Control Board. It makes the casino legit and safe to use.
Are there any other games besides roulette that I can play at Red Dog Casino?
Yes, there are many other games developed by Realtime Gaming. There's blackjack, video slots, video poker, keno, and several others. The slots come in many shapes and forms, too.