Terms: $12250 is a combined bonus for the 5 deposits of the maximum amount ($1000). The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $20 for ETH, $20 for LTC, $20 for Flexepin, $20 for USDT, $30 for Credit Card. The code is valid five times on the first 5 deposits upon sign up. The maximum bet allowed is $10, maximum payout x30 the deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 35x(Bonus+Deposit). The games included: Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games.
in the cashier.
Roulette is one of the oldest table games in gambling history dating back to the 18th century but is relevant. It is a wheel game that offers simple gameplay and a breathtaking gaming environment. Over the years, roulette has been under continuous transformations, which is evident in the different roulette games we have today. The digital and 3D roulette games are a result of the evolution of traditional roulette. Changes in the banking sector affect the gambling market with an equal impact. The introduction of cryptocurrency is a game-changer in the gambling fraternity. Bitcoin Roulette, which uses cryptocurrency, is a combination of traditional roulette and technology. Cryptocurrency brings anonymity to the casino market to protect personal data and provides security for players to enjoy unregulated gaming space. Players who have experience in the traditional and online roulette games face no challenges with Bitcoin Roulette. There are no major changes in the rules of the roulette game. The only noticeable difference is in the gameplay and the payment options. It offers faster gameplay with quick payouts at the end of each spin. Gamblers can play mobile bitcoin roulette and its desktop version.
There are various reasons why players find it more suitable to play roulette with bitcoin. In Bitcoin Roulette at Red Dog Casino, the registration of new players is anonymous. Players find it safe to play BTC Roulette since they only submit an e-mail address and not their location or legal documentations. The US gambling fraternity is the top beneficiary of crypto roulette since there are high transaction fees with other banking methods. For instance, a player in the United States has to incur a 5% transaction fee or more on every deposit they make using credit cards and bank transfers. Cryptocurrency Roulette offers free deposits and withdrawals and has no document verification processes on every transaction.
Most online casinos that support blockchain technology have no regulation authority, which controls its transactions and requires regular extensive KYC service. Besides, players instantly transfer all the winnings from bitcoin roulette games, unlike traditional currency exchange methods. Also, Bitcoin Roulette sites are that they allow players to verify if the results of their spins are fair. Players can access random seed strings of characters and server strings from their own devices. Few mathematical calculations will give enough proof that the spins are random. Setting a bitcoin wallet at Red Dog Casino is very easy, and players can get their deposit in their account instantly.
Newbie players can play and win in roulette for bitcoin at Red Dog Casino with only a good strategy to avoid high edge to the house. All players must know how to choose the right wheel in the Bitcoin Roulette casino. For example, the American Roulette doubles its in-house profits using the two “zeroes” on the wheel. The European Roulette has a single zero, which is the standard choice. A “La Partage” rule returns half of the money on even bets if the wheel picks Zero on a French Roulette.
This is significant for players who bet on many odd/even, 1-18/19-36, or black/red bets. Players should also consider playing in bitcoin roulette casinos that offer “Provably Fair” games. Provably Fair in gambling is a unique and new feature to cryptocurrency gambling, which controls casino providers or players from cheating. Every loss or win is covered by mathematical data that is available on the player’s request. Players can enjoy secure and fair games in Bitcoin Roulette at Red Dog Casino.
Playing Roulette for Bitcoin is one of the most secure and easy gambles among table games. Bitcoin Roulette, as any other type of roulette, depends on two betting systems:
- Outside Bets
- Inside Bets
The amount of chips a player can bet depends on the systems above. Bitcoin Roulette has a minimum and maximum bet amounts for either inside or outside bets. The inside bets offer a lower bet maximum since odds are smaller. The following bets fall under Inside Bets:
- Street Bet – The player places the bet at the end of a row. The potential payout is 11 to 1.
- Straight Up Bet – The player places a bet on a single number. The winning chances are less, but the payouts are high. The potential payout is 35 to 1.
- Corner Bet – The player places the bet at the corner where a group of four numbers touches each other. The potential payout is 8 to 1.
- Split Bet – The player places the bet on 2 adjacent numbers. It is similar to Straight Up bet with a bet in between 2 numbers. The potential payout is 17 to 1.
- Line Bet – The player places a bet at the end of 2 rows in between them. The potential payout is 5 to 1.
- Five Bet – This is only available in American Roulette. The player places a bet at the corner next to 0 and 1. The potential payout is 6 to 1.
As for Outside Bets, a player can enjoy the following bets:
- Color Bet – The player places a bet on either Red or Black. It is a basic bet, and its potential payout is 1 to 1.
- Even/Odd Bet – The player places a bet on either all Even numbers or Odd numbers. Zero is not part of this bet unless it is a French Roulette. The potential is 1 to 1 with table coverage of 47.4% for the case of American Roulette and 48.6% for the European Roulette table.
- Column Bet – The place on a single column. The potential payout is 2 to 1. The European Roulette has a table coverage of 32.4%, and American Roulette has 31.6% in this bet.
- High/Low Bet – The player bets on high or low numbers. The low numbers range from 1 to 18, with a high number ranging from 19 to 36. The potential payout is 1 to 1.
- Dozen Bet – The player bets on 12 numbers per spin. The potential payout and table coverage is the same as in Column Bet.
The Bitcoin Roulette at Red Dog Casino offers anonymity and proves fair play, which is not the case with the traditional roulette.
Bitcoin Roulette is available on all three common tables of the Roulette game.
Straight Up is the riskiest bet in Roulette game and pays the highest.