From the first glance at Take Olympus by Betsoft, you can assume it is another commonplace Greek mythology game. But looking more closely, it becomes clear that Betsoft had produced something worth players' time and attention. The variety provided by the four alternate God Cycles and the culmination of the tenth spin makes for a rather engaging basic game.
It's also wonderful that Zeus can use all four divine superpowers during the bonus round. The arithmetic model might not be all that impressive to high rollers and professional gamblers, but a 2,328x maximum win is respectable for a light-hearted, low-volatility game like this. Learn more exciting game details in the Take Olympus slot review below.
As the home of the old Greek deities, Mount Olympus is the game's main focus; you'll notice an exceptionally crafted garden in the game's background packed with flowers, old statues, and spectacular models, all exhibited in magnificent white marble.
Take Olympus slots look fantastic, and Betsoft did a wonderful job with the design and vibe of the game! The symbols on the reels fit in well with this theme, so the game developer obviously spared no money when it came to creating it.
There are 50 paylines on Take Olympus' 5-reel, 4-row layout, though you may change how many are active at any given time. If you play Take Olympus for real money, you can spin the reels for as little as 0.10 credits each or as much as 40 per spin.
You may want to try and play Take Olympus online slot for free using a demo version, but with the high winning chances of the game, it is worth betting on real money.
An auto-play button is another feature here. It will automate the spins so the player can watch the game for fun and not for the need to make the next move. Although the music is pleasant, you may turn it off by pressing the speaker button on the left. The info button will cause gamers to open a new screen with a few tabs. Users can read the rules, check the paytable, utilize the Autoplay feature, and alter their preferences.
Take Olympus slot game's bonuses and features are highly distinctive, but they all revolve around the five different Gods, alternating at intervals of 10 spins. While the sequence in which Gods are picked is completely random, having the same God more than a few times in a row is not feasible. As you play more, each God gains power.
- Apollo. All Bows or Apollo-themed symbols that appear on the reels when the Apollo cycle is active are "marked" when they do. All highlighted spots become wild symbols for one spin on the tenth spin (the last spin of the cycle), enhancing your chances of producing winning combinations.
- Aphrodite. Like what we saw with the Apollo cycle, landing the Leaf of Aphrodite symbols throughout this cycle will mark the reels. All the marked places turn into Mystery Boxes on the last spin, the cycle's tenth spin. When the spin is over, these mystery symbols will change into identical symbols.
- Poseidon. For this God, the counter will be raised if the Poseidon or Trident emblems land anywhere in the field of view. Each time a new symbol enters the field of view, this counter rises by one. You will receive a specific amount of re-spins after the cycle is through, and these re-spins are based on how many notches you added to the counter during the cycle.
- Hades. Throughout this cycle, a +1 will be added to a multiplier trail each time you land one of the marked symbols. The multiplier you've managed to amass will then be applied against the win in question if, on the final spin of the cycle, a win is generated.
- Zeus. The only cycle you can activate the primary free spins bonus is the Zeus cycle. If he lands fully in view, that is, if he covers an entire reel with all four symbols, you will be given 10 free spins. Zeus is essentially the 'ultimate' God, and the cycle you should aim for because he may also 'steal' any of the characteristics from the other four Gods.
Is Take Olympus at Red Dog Casino mobile-friendly?
Yes, Take Olympus can be played on any mobile device, both full and demo versions.
What is Take Olympus RTP rate?
The Take Olympus slot game RTP rate is 95.49%.
Do Take Olympus slots have an autoplay mode?
Yes, the autoplay mode automatically spins the reels, and the player is not required to use any buttons to continue playing.
The Take Olympus slot machine is a great joy for any Greek mythology enthusiast. Each bonus adds something cool and entertaining to the gameplay and is richly detailed.
Super Wild Race
Surf Paradise Unified
Sweet Success Video Slot
Sweet Treats 2
Swinging Sweethearts Unified
Tahiti Time Unified
Tails Of New York Video Slot
Take Santa's Shop
Take The Bank
Take The Kingdom
Tales Of Time Travel Video Slot
Tanzakura Video Slot
Ten Times Wins
The 7th Element Video Slot
The American Diner