We, at Red Dog Casino, believe that responsible play is the key to enjoying your gaming experience. Playing at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment, and this can only be achieved by keeping your gambling habits under control. This section was designed to help you realize many crucial facts about gambling; including but not limited to the fact that gambling cannot be considered a form of investment or a source of income.
What is Our Contribution to Responsible Gambling?
Red Dog Casino goes great lengths to ensure the Customer’s security and convenience, and our goal is to make the gambling experience in our casino pleasant for everyone. We are committed to protecting the customer’s privacy, and to ensuring that the correct means are used to help the Customer to play responsibly. We can, on demand, set up the Customer’s daily/weekly/monthly deposit limits, as well as setting up a cooling-off or self-exclusion limit.
Make Your Casino Experience Enjoyable
However entertaining gambling might be, it is crucial to follow the simple guidelines to ensure responsible gaming.
- Choose the right time to gamble, and ensure that online play does not affect your daily responsibilities.
- Do not play if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Keep track of your deposits and losses to have a full picture of your gambling activities, and be able to recognize when it’s time to stop.
- You should avoid chasing losses by all means. If luck doesn’t smile on you today, do not try to catch it by stepping up your bets - just come back another day, and try again if you feel like doing so.
Underage Gambling Prevention
Red Dog Casino is not aimed at minors in any way, and we shall use all available means to discourage young persons from registering an account and playing at our website. Only customers at least 21 years old of age are allowed to use Red Dog Casino’s services. Though we are dedicated to discouraging minors from participating in casino activities, cooperation from parents in terms of protecting their children from gambling is extremely important. If any juveniles have access to your personal computer, it’s advisable to follow these guidelines to prevent underage casino play:
- Protect your casino software with a password.
- Keep your casino credentials secret.
- Install specialized software for child protection.
- Do not leave minors unattended near the computer with a casino software running or a casino account open.
- Make sure that your children understand the possible harm and legal consequences of underage gambling.
Please keep in mind that the parent/legal guardian/account owner takes full responsibility for the minor's actions. Hereby you agree that Red Dog Casino is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against us that has been caused by an underage child due to any lack of supervision.
There are various protection tools that parents can implement to prevent underage gambling. CYBERsitter, for example, is a sort of filtering software that allows parents to add sites which they would like to be blocked. Visit CYBERsitter here. If you need a consultation on the above-mentioned matter - the following organizations are eager to provide you with help and support:
- Net Nanny
Determining your financial limits before you start playing is extremely important, since it allows to keep your gaming habits under control. You can control your casino play by limiting the amount of funds you transfer into your casino account for a given period. The Casino, on demand, may place a deposit limit on your account, to help you keep your gambling habits under control.
Self-exclusion and cooling-off practices allow you to take a break from play in case it stops being entertaining. During the period of time you have determined, access to the casino account that you hold with Red Dog will be restricted. To activate the aforementioned function, please contact your Customer Support representative.
Taking a look at your gambling habits from time to time gives you a chance to reconsider them, and to prevent any issues from becoming problems. You can ask yourself the following questions to figure out how important gaming for you is, and how reasonable it is to proceed with such activities.
- Have my gambling habits affected my job or my relationship in any way?
- Is it usual for me to play until there is no money left?
- Does it look reasonable for me to lie to others about how much money I spend on gambling activities?
- Have I sold any property or borrowed any money from other people to keep playing, or to help me get through the month after a huge loss?
- Do I try to win back the money I lost, even though this appeared to be unreasonable?
- Have I ever played under the influence of alcohol or any other substances?
- Do I tend to increase my gambling budget and session duration in order to keep myself excited?
- Have I already tried to restrain myself from gambling?
- Do I spend a lot of time thinking about gambling?
- Do I gamble to make myself feel happier?
If you gave affirmative answers to a considerable number of these questions, you may have a gambling problem, and you shouldn’t hesitate to get help from relevant organizations.
Help and Support
If, at any time, you start feeling that your gambling habits are getting out of control, there are some specialist organizations which offer support and guidance in such circumstances. The most helpful of them are: