Pontoon by RealTime Gaming is a classic game for many casino players and enthusiasts. It is a British version of traditional blackjack. This game has impressive features that make it great for you. Some aspects of Pontoon resemble classic blackjack. However, if you play for long enough, the difference will become apparent to you.
Pontoon is usually played in a set of two or more players against a dealer. The limit for the number of players is eight. Your best bet to play this game for real money is a certified Red Dog casino. Pontoon is also available on mobile. Android and iOS operating systems support the game. Find out more about the gameplay in our review.
Rules and Table Limits for Pontoon Casino Game
Some rules relate directly to the Pontoon game. These rules are crucial in understanding how the game works. Here are some of them:
- Two cards are dealt face down to the dealer while every player is dealt two cards face up.
- Your focus is to get a hand close to 21 without getting over it.
- Players are allowed to play as high as three hands simultaneously.
- If you bust, you will lose and forfeit your wager and cards.
- You are allowed to hit at any time, even after doubling.
The table limit for this game falls between 1 euro and 50 euros.
How to Play Pontoon Game
Pontoon has some properties that you should keep in mind. These properties define the overall setting of the game. Some of them are:
- Number of decks: 8
- Side bets: No
- Double after split: Yes
- Multi-hand: Yes
- Dealer peeks: No
- Surrender: No
- Insurance: No
The steps to play this game are not difficult to comprehend. Follow the steps given below:
- You place your bet amount first, or your bets if you decide to play a multi-hand.
- Click on the “Deal” button.
- After the cards are dealt, you can either hit, stand, split or double your bet. Any step you take depends on your strategy.
Tips to Win in Pontoon
Pontoon has an aspect that deals with luck. However, it is also a game of skill. Certain pieces of advice will help you win in the game:
- If the dealer does not have a natural blackjack and you are dealt five cards without busting, you win instantly.
- Regardless of the dealer’s card, it would be best if you hit on any hard five, six, seven, or eight.
- You should double down on a hard 10 and 11 except the dealer shows a ten or an ace.
- If the dealer shows a two, three, four, or five, you should double down on a hard 9.
- It would help if you stood on hard totals of 17 irrespective of the dealer’s card.
The payout range for Pontoon is 2 to 1 odds.
What is the Return to Player that Pontoon game offers?
Pontoon provides players with an RTP of 99.64%. This percentage is high. By implication, the house edge for this game is low. The value is around 0.36% to 0.38%.
Does a Pontoon game have an Autoplay option?
Yes. This game has an Autoplay option.
What is the house edge for a Pontoon game?
The house edge is 0.38%. However, some factors can cause this value to be altered. The house edge decreases as the number of decks in the game increase. For example, with two decks, the house edge rises by 0.35%.
Pontoon by RealTime Gaming is a game you should explore for fun. Any player who wants to dive into unique gameplay and get the winning odds should play Pontoon. With its features, you have a high chance of winning. If you are interested in playing for real money, you could decide to try out the demo version first. The demo version will allow you to play Pontoon online for free and gain experience on your screen.
Face Up 21
Face Up 21
Match Play 21
Match Play 21
Suit 'Em Up
Suit 'Em Up