Match Play 21 Online
Match Play 21 by RealTime Gaming is an excellent variation of blackjack. This fantastic game is speedily gaining popularity worldwide. Just like standard blackjack, you are not playing against other players. Every player is competing against the dealer who acts on behalf of the casino. If you want to play Match Play 21 online for free and for fun, the game’s demo is available online. Find out more about the gameplay in our review.
Rules and Table Limits of Match Play 21
Match Play 21 casino game has special rules that govern its gameplay. You need to be aware of them to play appropriately.
- You can surrender at any time you want.
- A player can double after splitting their card.
- You are allowed to double down on any two cards.
- You can draw to split aces.
- Players are not allowed to redouble in this game.
- The player’s cards are dealt face up. The dealer gets a card face-up while a card is unknown to the player.
- You need to have more points than the dealer without exceeding 21 points.
The table limit for the game is a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $250.
How to Play Match Play 21
Match Play 21 has some unique features that define its gameplay. They are:
- Number of decks: 8 (could also be 6)
- Number of cards: 48 per deck (The tens are absent from each deck)
- Insurance: Yes
The steps to play this game is straightforward. The procedure below explains how to do this:
- Click on the denomination of the chips you want to use.
- Click on the “Deal” button. Your bet must be equal to the table minimum.
- After this, the dealer deals the cards. If an ace is the dealer’s face-up card, click “Insure” to buy insurance.
- During the gameplay, you are allowed to hit, double, split, stand, or surrender.
Tips to Win the Game
Certain pieces of advice will give you the chance to excel in this game. Here are some of them:
- If the dealer displays seven, hit suited pairs and split the rest.
- You should split nines except when the dealer is showing a seven, two, or ace.
- It would be best if you split eights except the dealer is showing an ace.
- It would help if you doubled down when the dealer shows a six, and you are holding a hard nine.
- It would be best to surrender when the dealer shows an ace, and you are holding a hard 17.
The payout range of the game is summarized in the table below. You receive special payouts for hitting certain hands. This setting is why Match Play 21 stands out among other games in its category. Most players want to hit the big fish on the screen.
|21 with five cards||3 to 2|
|Natural blackjack||3 to 2|
|Three sevens in mixed suits||3 to 2|
|Six-Seven-Eight in mixed suits||3 to 2|
|Suited Six-Seven-Eight||2 to 1|
|Three suited sevens||2 to 1|
|Six-Seven-Eight, all in spades||3 to 1|
|Three sevens all in spades||3 to 1|
|21 with seven cards||3 to 1|
|Three suited Sevens + dealer shows Seven||40 to 1|
What is the house edge of the Match Play 21 game?
The house edge falls between the range of 0.76% and 0.81% - specific rules on doubling and splitting influence the variation in the house edge.
What is the function of the “Cashier” button in this game?
You can click on “Cashier” to deposit or withdraw money. It allows you to check previous transactions.
How do I check the payout range of Match Play 21 during gameplay?
Click on the “Rules” tab. You will also find the game’s rules and payout ranges.
Match Play 21 by Realtime Gaming offers a superb playing experience. The presence of varied payout makes this game attractive. You can decide to play for real money at Red Dog casino. If you play with the right mind, you are on the path to victory.
Face Up 21
Face Up 21
Suit 'Em Up
Suit 'Em Up