Face Up 21 Online
Face Up 21 by RealTime Gaming is an exceptional blackjack game. The gameplay is serene and sleek. Its superb graphics and solid background bring the realness of a casino into the game. It has rules that are easy to understand. Within a few minutes, any beginner can get a decent grasp of the game. To play Face Up 21 online for free, you should give the demo a try. Read through this review to learn more about the game.
Game Rules and Table Limits
Face Up 21 casino game has some rules that are unique to its gameplay. They are given below:
- You and the dealer are dealt with two cards facing up.
- Players are allowed to double down on any original hand. However, there could be slight variations to this rule.
- At the beginning of each game, the entire deck is shuffled.
- 16 is the maximum hand value that a dealer can hit.
- You are allowed to split once. However, some casinos might allow more than a single split.
- Players have the chance to double down on any original hand.
The table limits for Face Up 21 is a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $250.
How to Play Face Up 21
Face Up 21 has some standard features that will guide you to understand the setting of the game. They are:
- Number of decks: 6 or 8
- Exposure: Two exposed cards
- Split: Enabled
- Re-split: Disabled
- Insurance: Disabled
Face Up 21 is easy and straightforward to play. Follow these steps.
To start the game, place your bet and click on the “Deal” button.
Depending on the strength of your hand, you can perform the following actions:
- Split: This occurs when a player has two cards of similar identities and split the hand into two different hands. Then, each hand plays on their own.
- Stand: You don’t draw another card from the deck because you have a strong hand.
- Hit: You do this when you have a low or mid-value card.
- Surrender: You do this when you decide to quit. You will receive half of your bet back.
- Double down: You stake twice your initial bet, and you are dealt an extra card. Then you stand.
How to Win in Face Up 21
These are two tips that can help you win in this game. It would be good to keep them in mind:
- When the dealer has K, Q, J, 10, or Ace, you can hit on 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 without a problem.
- You can split a Pair of Aces and 8’s. Don’t do that to a pair of J’s, K’s, Q’s, and 10’s.
The payout range for this game is 1:1.
What is the Return to Player (RTP) that Face Up 21 has to offer?
This game has an RTP of 99.25%. Face Up 21 offers one of the highest RTP rates among other casino games within the blackjack genre.
What is the function of the “Re-bet” button in this game?
This feature allows you to play with the same bet size. You can place the same number of chips and proceed to the following round.
Where can I find the rules and table limits of the game?
You can find the rules by clicking on the “Rules” button on the left portion of the screen. The table limits are available on the top part of the screen.
Face Up 21 is an excellent variation of blackjack powered by RealTime Gaming. You have more control over your decisions because of the double exposure advantage. You can win for fun in this game if you have a lot of interest and enthusiasm. It will help you test your strategies and enjoy the process at the same time. It would be great for you to play this game for real money at Red Dog casino.
Match Play 21
Match Play 21
Suit 'Em Up
Suit 'Em Up